- This event has passed.
Barista Masterclasses at European Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks Expo
May 21 @ 8:00 am - May 22 @ 5:00 pm
The Barista Masterclasses will bring world-class award winning Master Baristas to the stage. Hosted by the world’s top baristas, including the current champion Agnieszka Rojewska, these sessions are set to entertain, educate and wow visitors.
European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo will welcome 12 top class Master Baristas, including:
- Agnieszka Rojewska, the World Barista Champion 2018 who also holds the titles of 2018 Polish Barista Champion, 2018 Polish Latte Art Champion, 2018 London Coffee Masters – Winner, 2017 New York Coffee Masters – Runner-up, and 2017 World Latte Art Championship – 3rd Place
- Jaoa Almeida, head of drinks & operations, Elan Group & Latte Art Bar – Latte Art Champion
- Stacey Canning, Harris + Hoole Coffee Champion
- Gareth Davies, head of coffee excellence, UCC
- Jimmy Dimitrov, head of training & education at Clifton Coffee Roasters – Coffee Masters London 2017, New York 2017, London 2018 finalist
- Dan Fellows, head of wholesale at Origin Coffee, World Coffee in Good Spirits Champion 2018, UK Barista Champion 2016
- Dale Harris, HasBean Coffee, World Barista Champion 2017.
- Bartek Kusmierz, Starbucks 2018 National Barista Champion, 2018 EMEA Barista Champion
- Raf Mlodzianowski, consultant, RAFMAKES
- Jana Slamova, national barista trainer, Baxter Storey – highest scoring female competitor in the finals of the 2017 UK Barista Championships
- Dhan Tamang, owner, Coffee Lab – UK Latte Art Champion x 5, World Latte Art Champion 4th place 2016
- Sam Trevethyen, head of coffee & cocktails at Grind & Co, coffee mixologist and cocktail developer
With business very much front-of-mind at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, the Master Baristas will also give tips on how to avoid wastage, drive profits and get the most from the water, beans and milk (dairy and non-dairy), as well as talking about the importance of great customer service and creating retail theatre.